Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Watch This Face: Amanda Michalka

You know and love her from AJ & Aly; here, Amanda Michalka answers our fun questions.

Age: 17
Sign: Aries

Birthplace: Torrance, CA

You may know me because:Of last August's release of my debut album, Into the Rush, with my sister, Aly.

My house is: Very inviting and nicely decorated. It will be featured on MTV cribs this summer.

The first thing I do every morning is: Brush my teeth.

My cell phone brand is: LG Verizon, but soon to be a Motorola pink Razor.

More From Seventeen
 
Fans Defend "Teen Wolf"'s Arden Cho After Co-Star …
 
 
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Reunited to Adopt a…
 
 
Adele Debuts New Song "When We Were Young"
 
 

About my pets: They were both rescued from shelters. Saint is a mixed Australian cattle dog and German shepherd, and Bandit is a mixed Australian shepherd and ???.

I exercise: By swimming regularly in my pool and dancing. I also enjoy horseback riding both Western and English style.

Lately I've been surprised by: My boyfriend. He is always doing nice things for me.

The cereals in my cupboard are: Applejacks and Oh's.

Heaven on earth is: Eating Ben & Jerry's and reading a good novel by the fireplace.

For dinner, I like to make: Barbecued steaks with bearnaise sauce, twice-baked potatoes, and salad with blue cheese crumbles, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette.

I'll eat sushi, but not: Octopus.

My coolest article of clothing: My L.A.M.B. vest that I wore on TRL and Dondup jeans from Italy.

My most prized possession: My teddy bear, Winthrop.

My TV screen is: A 42-inch plasma.

My favorite TV channel is: MTV.

My first financial splurge: A $4,000 Tom Binns vintage crystal "skull" necklace.

Wackiest fan encounter: A couple of fans followed my sister and I all the way to the airport from a live show that we did in Canada. Our driver had to pull over and fake a turn to lose them, but they actually showed up in the airport just before we went through Customs.

TV show I never miss: America's Next Top Model.

Before I die, I want to: Have a great impact on finding missing children and bringing awareness about the subject by being a child safety advocate.

Best perk of being a celebrity: Having the greatest fans ever and being able to travel all over the world.

Celebrity whom I'd ask for an autograph: Jack Black or Johnny Depp.

Dream car: Porsche convertible.

When I fly I have to have: My iPod.

People would be surprised that I: Bite my fingernails.

Book I'm reading: Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer.

Magazines I subscribe to: Billboard.

Favorite cartoon: PowerPuff Girls.

The DVD release I was most excited about was: School of Rock.

I can't start my day without: Checking my cell for missed calls or text messages.

If I had to spend $10 at my favorite fast-food joint, I'd order: Three Double Doubles with Cheese at In-N-Out Burger, and I would have breakfast, lunch, and dinner taken care of for that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates